Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I have to say, I like it.

from trixiedelicious @ etsy
In consideration of the first Tacky Tuesday post I didn't have to look to hard. I found a lovely little item on etsy. It's simple, to the point, and I don't have to go into a heavy description of why it was picked.
This lovely plate is a perfect gift for those of us who have a sense of humor to our home decorating. It's food safe so you could use it for serving and have a sweet little surprise reveled as the tasty treats are consumed.
I happen to love the trixiedelicious shop, it has a fun vintage feeling with the kitschiness of pop culture. It is a New Zealand shop so shipping will be a bit higher than a parcel shipment here in the states, but it looks reasonable. For instance if you order the Redneck plate the shipping is nine dollars, that's not bad. The actual item costs are not hard on the budgie either, prices range from fifteen to fifty-five dollars for single items and as always prices will very for custom or large orders.

No comments: