Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh he's just the Bee's knees!

This is Ulyssess and he's the sweetest baby in the world. I know this because his mommy says so. :) After 20 hours of active labor he was delivered via C-section last night. Sadly Erik and I won't get to meet him in person until early next year but that will give this tiny Greek man enough time to develop his personality thus making him much more fun to play with, so all's good.
I did learn that when a pregnant woman's "water" breaks it's not just fluid that comes out, it's "chunky" according to Uly's mom and that's just cringe worthy for me.

2 comments:

KrysTros said...

Thanks, it's cringe worthy to me too. He is beautiful!

Unknown said...

It's crazy how much he looks like his mother. I have a pic of her holding him just after they cleaned him up and she was able to use her arms again lol and she is so high she looks like she could float.